Mematic is an app designed for the generation Y meme lovers and meme creators. Upon seeing your social media feeds flooded with memes if you ever want to create one for yourself, Mematic is your go-to.
You can make new memes, or edit existing ones with modified texts and images all from the same app. While this app is currently not available as a desktop application, it can be installed on your PC with the help of an emulator. The steps for the same are mentioned below in this guide.
Download Mematic for Windows PC
1. As this app is available in the Google Play Store, Mematic can be downloaded using an Android emulator. The main function of an emulator is to duplicate the user interface of one system onto another. In this case, the interface of an Android smartphone is replicated on your PC.
2. The recommended Android emulator for this purpose is BlueStacks. Known for its efficiency and reliability, it is currently the most downloaded mobile emulator in the industry. The download link to the emulator is available online on the BleuStacks official website. You can also use Nox Player as an alternative.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it. The user interface of the emulator, as mentioned earlier, should match that of an Android smartphone.
4. From the home page of the emulator, launch the Google Play Store app. You will immediately be directed to a login page. As you are accessing the store from your PC for the first time, the log in is a mandatory step. You can either use an existing account or create a new one with a simple email verification step.
5. After you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to all the apps there. From the Search tab at the top of the window, search for Mematic.
6. The app will instantly appear as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. Mematic for pc will be installed on your emulator. Click on the app icon to launch it.
How to Install Mematic for PC on Mac?
1. Since you can get this app from the Apple Store as well, an iOS emulator can also be used to download Mematic. In this case, the emulator replicates the user interface of an iOS powered device.
2. The recommended iOS emulators are iPadian and MobiOne Studios. Both emulators are virus-free and safe to download. The download links to the emulators can be found on their online websites respectively. You can also download any other emulator of your choice as long it is not corrupt.
3. After you have downloaded and installed the emulator of your choice, launch it. The interface of the emulator will resemble that of an iPhone. If not, install the current emulator, download a new one, and repeat the steps.
4. From the home page, open up the Apple Store. As you are accessing the store from your PC for the first time, you will have to log in before you can download apps. If you have an existing Apple account, you can use that to log in. Otherwise, you can create a new account and register.
5. After you have successfully logged in, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download the apps there. From the search bar, search for the Mematic app.
6. Once the app arrives on your screen, click on the Install button. Mematic will be downloaded and installed on the emulator.
Key Features of Mematic
· Mematic gives the user the complete Meme designing experience through its extremely simple and friendly user interface.
· You can make memes from scratch in the Meme Editor tool of the application. While a huge collection of pictures is available in the Mematic image library, you can also import pictures from your device.
· The text can be animated, styled, coloured and placed anywhere on the image.
· Other than creating memes, Mematic has a huge collection of memes and meme templates stored. All you need to do is add your text to it and share it.
· In-app integration with several social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp lets users share memes directly from Mematic onto these platforms. without having to exit Mematic.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide to download Mematic for PC in the comments section.