Moon + reader, developed by Moon+ is one of the most popular apps in the Books and Preference category with a 4.3/5 star rating on the Google Playstore.
|Name:||Moon + reader for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
This app for book lovers consists of 12 pleasant themes with day and night modes to choose from. The app includes an online and offline dictionary, accessible instantly to assist the user. Advanced key mapping options embedded within the reader allows the user to assign various gestures to perform different actions as per their comfort.
The overall pleasant design and smooth performance of the app make reading on any smart device a much more enjoyable experience. The free version of the app provides with most of its features but includes advertisements, paying for the premium version of the app will lead to the removal of those advertisements. The only other major drawback of the free version of the application is the lack of support for PDF files, upgrading to the premium version will allow you to access those PDF files as well.
The reader made for Android and iOS devices can efficiently work on a Windows and Mac PC with the help of an emulator, keep reading to find out how!
Download Moon+ Reader For Windows
- We want to recommend Bluestacks for this purpose as it is one of the oldest and most popular emulators on the market. In contrast, any other emulator will yield a similar result. Download Bluestacks from its official website for free.
- Once the emulator has downloaded, locate, and launch the Playstore within the emulator. The Playstore will now prompt you to login using an existing Google Account. Completion of this step will provide you with complete access to the store.
- Search for Moon+ Reader by typing it in the search bar.
- Locate the application within the search results and click on the install button located next to it to begin the installation process.
- Once the app has installed, open it within the emulator, and have fun reading!
Download Moon+ Reader for Mac PC
- Moon+ Reader can be downloaded on a Mac PC in the same way as that on a Windows PC by downloading an Android emulator. The first step would be to download Bluestacks for Mac from its website.
- Once the application has downloaded, launch the Playstore within the app.
- Search for Moon+ Reader in the Playstore and locate within the search results.
- Click on the install button located next to the application and subsequently download it to your emulator.
- Launch the app within the emulator and enjoy a reading experience like never before.
Features of Moon+ Reader for PC
- Supports RAR, ZIP, EPUB, DJVU, AZW3, RTF, TXT, MOBI, FB2, PRC, CHM, CBZ, CBR, UMD, DOCX, ODT, HTML, MD (MarkDown), PDF, WEBP, or OPDS formats.
- Access local books through the application as you innovate your reading style.
- Twelve themes embedded within the application along with a Day and Night mode.
- Decide the way you read by having the option to change the visual appearance of the book completely.
- Easy to access modes within the application assist the reader, hence enhancing the overall experience.
- Real page turning effect with flip animations.
- Bluelight filter within the application up to 95%, which provides special care for the reader’s eye.
Alternatives to Moon+ Reader
Amazon Kindle is an application available almost on all smart devices, making it one of the most common and sought for reading application. It allows the reader to read on Kindle, iPhone, iPad, BlueBerry, Android as well as Mac devices without the need for an emulator. The kindle library consists of over 600,000 different books, including the latest releases and the best selling book of each genre. Kindle provides the reader with a never-ending choice of books to choose from. Amazon Whispersync automatically syncs your last page, bookmarks, notes and highlights to all your devices with the Amazon Kindle app, allowing you to continue reading the book using any one of your devices at any time and from any place.
Apple books, also commonly known as iBooks, is Apple’s take on an eReader. They are allowing the user to download and read books on the go. The user can purchase and download their favorite book from the iBookstore. Browse within the bookstore containing loads of new releases as well as best selling authors and notable books along with your favorite classics. You can tap on any book to open and swipe through the book to turn pages as you add bookmarks and notes to your favorite passage, thus enhancing your overall reading experience.
An extensive library of eBooks, magazines, newspapers is just a touch away for the reader within the NOOK application. Not only is the app great to use, but it also provides the user with free samples as well as books to read and enjoy. The unique LendMe technology of this application allows the user to lend a book to his friend or family member. The secured library of the app enables the user to access titles once purchased on any device owned by the user.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide to download Moon + reader for windows & Mac in the comments section.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.