If you are a guitarist and about to go up on stage for the first time in front of a big audience, Guitar Hero is the perfect app for you to practice and get ready for the big day. Guitar Hero 3 pc, the latest version in the Guitar Hero Series, is a video game that creates a concert like simulation for musicians, especially guitarists.
The more you can entertain the audience, the more in-game points you will be rewarded. A very exciting application, Guitar Hero is currently not available as a PC version. You can only download it on a smartphone using an Android or iOS emulator. However, with the help of a mobile emulator, you can download Guitar Hero for PC. The steps for the same are mentioned below in this guide.
How to Install Guitar Hero for Windows PC?
1. As this application is available in the Google Play Store, it can be downloaded using an Android emulator. The main function of an emulator here is to replicate the user interface of a smartphone on your PC. By doing so, you will be enabling smartphone apps to be downloaded on your PC. In this case, the interface of an Android smartphone is replicated.
2. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. BlueStacks is currently the most widely used mobile emulator in the industry. It is known for its speed and efficiency. The emulator is virus-free and can be easily downloaded from the company website online. As an alternative, Nox Player works well. Any other functional emulator should also give you the same result.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it. You should find the user interface to match that of an Android smartphone. Go to the home page of the emulator and open up the Google Play Store.
4. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, you will need to log in to the store. You can either credentials of an existing account or create a new one with an easy email verification procedure.
5. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to download and browse the apps there. Go to the search tab at the top of the window and search for Guitar Hero 3 for pc.
6. The app will immediately appear as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. Guitar Hero 3 will be downloaded on your emulator.
Download Guitar Hero for PC Mac
1. Guitar Hero is available in the Apple Store as well as a smartphone app. Therefore, an iOS emulator can also be used to download this app on your PC. In this case, the emulator replicates the user interface of an iOS-powered smartphone.
2. The recommended iOS emulators are MobiOne Studios and iPadian. Both emulators are virus-free and reliable. The download links to the emulators can be found on their official websites respectively. If you want to download any other emulator that you know of, you can go ahead with it. Make sure the emulator is not corrupt in any way.
3. After you have downloaded an emulator of your choice, launch it. the user interface of the emulator should match that of an iPhone. If not, uninstall the current emulator and repeat the steps with a new one.
4. From the home page of the emulator, open up the Apple Store. As soon as the store opens up, you will be directed to a login screen. As you are using the store from your PC for the first time, logging in is mandatory.
5. If you have an existing Apple account, you can use that. Or else, you can simply create a new one. After you have logged in to the store, you will be able to download apps from there.
6. Go to the search tab at the top of the window and search for Guitar Hero. Once the app appears on your screen, click on the Install button.
7. Guitar Hero will be downloaded and installed on the emulator. Launch it and enjoy streaming!
Key Features of Guitar Hero
· Guitar Hero lets you perform on live gigs in front of life-life simulation of crowds.
· Crowd anticipation has been meticulously taken care of in this application. While you are performing in a gig in Guitar Hero, the audience will react to your music. If your music is captivating, you will get encouraging reactions from the audience.
· If you feel you are losing the attention of the crowd, you can immediately call upon a bandmate of yours to join you on stage.
· Guitar Hero provides you with wonderful venues to play in. Ranging from small clubs and pubs to jam-packed stadiums, Guitar Hero gives users a comprehensive musician’s experience while on tour.
· Music festivals organized by Guitar Hero gives you the opportunity to collaborate with other bands or play as their lead guitarist. These bands are mostly fictional and only present in-game. The names of some of the bands are Sound Dial and Rock the Block.
· Depending on your performance in the game, you might as well be recognized by big labels. The band ‘Broken Tide’ has emerged similarly to make a world-wide name for themselves.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide to download Guitar Hero for PC in the comments section.