With the WhatsCall app, you can now make calls from your PC. Developed by Cheetah Mobile, you can now make calls at the cheapest price. Use the application for any domesticor international call without breaking a sweat. So you can now bid farewell to the dizzying phone bill.
All you need is a reliable internet connection. And not only calls. Use the application to share texts or images as well. But despite the low cost there is no reason for you to worry. The app never compromises on the quality of your voice calls. Perhaps that is the reason for its surging popularity in recent times. Although the app is still not available on PC, that is a problem easily resolved. Follow the steps given below to download WhatsCall on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install WhatsCall for Windows PC
- Before installing WhatsCall on your PC, check whether you have an emulator
installed on your device. An emulator replicates the interface of one device onto
another. So in this case you can use it to replicate the interface of your smartphone on your PC.
- Bluestacks is a verified and reliable emulator to use for this purpose. You can
download it by visiting the official website of Bluestacks.
- Download the file and install it on your device. The app is fast and efficient, so it
should not take long for you to install it on your device. However before launching
the app for the first time you will have to restart your computer.
- After the restart you can now safely launch Bluestacks. Next download the WhatsCallapk file on your device.
- All that is left for you to do now is to install the app. Run the app and connect with
anyone on the face of Earth.
Install WhatsCall on Mac
- There is no version of the app available for PC. Therefore before downloading the app you will need to install an emulator on your Mac. As mentioned above, an emulator can be used to replicate the interface of your iPad or iPhone on your Mac.
- Nox is always a dependable emulator for iOS devices. It is ideal for running apps and games and is our pick for the purpose. Just head over here to download Nox.
- Following the download, go ahead and install the app on your device. There should
not be any difficulties in this part of the process.
- Next search and download the WhatsCall apk file. Since the app is not Available on
App Store you will have to install the apk version. But worry not, it is a completely
legal way to download the app.
- So go ahead and install the app. That’s all you need to download WhatsCall on your
How to use WhatsCall for PC?
WhatsCall is the app you need when you are stuck in an emergency or when travelling
abroad. It acts as a great substitute when you can’t place a call the normal way. In that case you only need a stable internet connection. And you should not face any problem while running the app as well. If you have downloaded the latest version, then it should run effortlessly on your PC.
- The first step to make a call is to ensure internet connectivity. So it is recommended to use a reliable Wifi network before initiating a call.
- Open the dialing screen next. Over here you have to choose the country you want to make the call in.
- Next step, just dial the phone number of the person you are calling. And hit the call
button and your call will be made.
- The payment of the call can even be made with the credits available in the app.
Features of WhatsCall for PC
There are multiple reasons why you need to download the app right now.
- Connectivity across the world is not an issue. You can connect with anyone from
anywhere in the world no matter the country.
- The calls are affordable to make. No longer do you have to be bothered when making international calls.
- On top of that, you can make these free of cost. Just pay with the credits available in
the app. These credits are easy to earn. You can do that by just downloading the app,
signing up or watching videos.
- The voice quality is a great feature of the app. Make uninterrupted conversations with your loved ones separated by thousands of miles.
- What’s more is the ability to send texts or share images through the app.
- The app is also a secure calling app to use.
Viber is a reliable app, developed by the Japanese giants Rakuten. It is available
easily across multiple platforms and allows you to make voice calls anywhere in the world. It is a free app to download and lets you share text messages and image files.
Free Call is as the name suggests a free VoIP. Use the app to make free calls to
anywhere in the world without spending even a single dime. It won’t matter whether you are calling on mobile or landlines. Moreover, get free credits when downloading the app.
It is another app that facilitates smooth connectivity to people anywhere on the
globe. The app allows free international calls to most of the popular countries in Asia, North America and Europe. Earn credits every day and enjoy high sound quality with Just Call.