Notability is a trouble-free, portable notebook that is easily accessible from your PC. Whether you are a student or a professional, the need to take notes on paper is fast disappearing. Especially with the accessibility of laptops on you or computers near you, taking notes digitally is the future. If you have to write something up on the go or attend lectures, taking notes digitally eliminates the risk of losing them.
Developed by Apple, the app is therefore the optimal solution for these needs. It is one of the best-regarded notes taking application on the App Store. Unfortunately, the app was created specifically keeping in mind the Apple users. But if you are looking to get Notability for Windows PC, we have come with a perfect solution for you.
|Name:||Notability for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
About Notability for PC
Notability for PC is a sensational app to take notes whenever and wherever you want to. The app is available on Apple App Store and Mac Store, around the world. More than a note taking app, Notability is a folder of thoughts which you can carry along with you on your PC or mobile. That makes it a popular solution for teachers, students, writers, professionals and just about everyone.
The app has a soothing interface that can be used by people of any age. The app allows you to stay organized and paper free. Everything you need will be stored in one place. With Apple Pencil, the app turns into your personal notebook. The ink is fine tuned and very responsive so take notes or doodle away, nobody is going to know. If too tired to do that, simply record the lecture or meeting with a tap and listen to it later. The app comes with a host of other features which we will discuss later in this
Download Notability For Windows
- The app is made specifically for iPads, iPhones, and Mac users. So if you are looking to get the app on Play Store, you might be out of luck. In which case the following process might help.
- To use Notability on your Windows PC, you will first have to get hold of an iOS emulator. This is necessary for replicating the interface of an iOS device on your computer. Doing which will allow you to download the app from the App Store.
- The most reliable emulator for the purpose will be iPadian. After downloading the emulator, begin its installation. Open the file to initiate the installation and follow the steps to have iPadian installed.
- With that out of the way, launch the emulator on your device and search for Notability in the search box.
- Go ahead and click on download to get the app. Remember the app is not a free app, so keep your card details handy.
- Finally downloaded, install the app and you are all set.
- Before downloading the app, ensure your device meet the requirements of the app. Notability itself has very little requirements. But since you shall be using an emulator, note that your devices meet the following criteria for that.
- The first thing is your Windows Operating System. If using Windows 7 or above, there is no reason to worry. Both iPadian and Notability supports PC with Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- You will require a RAM space of 2 GB for smooth operation.
- Finally a space of 1 GB on the hard disk will be sufficient.
Features of Notability
- The app arrives with a multitude of features to convince you to get the app.
- The app is an engaging interface. It allows you control with a variety of note-taking tools. You can highlight your text, record it, have access to drawing tools and much more.
- Apart from marking any text, feel free to attach an image or a GIF with it. The screen is easy to manage and navigable making it simpler to take notes.
- The app has ample features to allow customization. You can create group notes in individual folders or drives. These notes can be retrieved quickly as well through your Face ID and Touch ID.
- Do not be limited by your keyboard. With Apple Pen go ahead and take the notes by writing. The interface is super responsive and you get to choose from a large palette of font colours. This feature is perfect for taking notes of a diagram or a graph.
- With the ability to record, do not bother writing if you feel against it. Just tap on the
recording and listen to it whenever you wish.
- You have a Laser Pointer tool that comes in handy when presenting a project. There is also no need to be bothered by the toolbar which melts away while presenting.
- You can import and share files in every format. So that it won’t matter if using PDFs, DOCs, PPTs or images. Also with the app, have the freedom to edit a PDF file without the necessity of having any other software to help you doing it.
For a Windows user, you would not need Notability if you have Microsoft OneNote. It is a free app and a brilliant alternative to its Apple counterpart. The app is a convenient note-taking and organizing software. You can use the app on the go, wherever you wish. OneNote can process files of various types and share them with ease. And the best part is, your device is already compatible with the app.
Notion is a sophisticated little app, which will fit your needs. It is available for free on Play Store like most of the app and has a crisp interface. You can take notes in this app and so much more. Share the notes with your friends. Drag and drop files to create an organized folder. Bookmark your important documents or arrange a to do list. Also collaborate with colleagues by mentioning them in the blink of an eye.
Write down your thoughts as they appear. Evernote is a great app for personal and professional use. You can create your usual list of tasks with the app. Alongside that keep a journal f your own. The files are easy to organize and store. You can search for them easily and share it with your friends with a tap. If not much time to take note, use your camera and scan the document or clip important webpages for later use.