ifile is the most convenient way to organize files on your PC. Everyone knows what a mess computer becomes before an exam or a deadline. With numerous documents, images and audios stored on the device, keeping a track on them all becomes a nightmare. Most often you won’t be finding the right thing at the right time. ifile is your solution to that problem.
The smart interface of the app does not let a file stay out of your sight. Instead of scrolling down a never ending list, find the thing you are looking for at the drop of a hat. ifile is the world’s most useful file explorer and you can have it on your PC.
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Download ifile for Mac
Mac users should not face much problem in downloading the app. It is available on the App Store for free. However there is no PC version of the application yet so you will require an emulator for downloading the app.
- An emulator is a software that replicates the interface of one device onto another. With it a Mac user can successfully replicate the interface of their iPhone or iPad on their computer. It allows you to run your favourite iOS apps on your Mac,
- An useful emulator for this purpose is iPadian. It is a smooth and efficient emulator for your Mac devices. Download the iPadian file and install it on your device.
- Once installed launch the emulator. You will discover that your device is mimicking the interface of your iPhone on your device. This is the sign that you have got the right app. So just visit the App Store next.
- Log in to your account by providing the Apple ID and password. Search for the ifile app in the search bar. Results should be displayed right away.
- All you have to do now is download the file and install it.
Download ifile on Windows PC
The app is a smart choice to make for any students or professionals. Windows users won’t be able to get the app from the Play Store, as it is not available there. But the following steps can help you a great deal in getting the app.
- Firstly you need to have an emulator installed in your device. An emulator helps you to replicate the interface of one device onto another. This software will allow you to run ifile on your Windows PC, since there is no PC version of the app.
- Nox is a reliable emulator that should be worthy of a consideration. It is available for free and can be downloaded from here.
- After getting the app, find and run the setup file. Get the emulator installed before launching it. Wait for a few minutes as Nox initializes before being used for the first time.
- With that out of the way, head for the search bar to search for ifile. Click on download and have the file installed on your device. It should be ready for use instantaneously.
The application comes loaded with features. They are impressive and aim at making your life easier. Here is a short list of the app’s usefulness.
- Let’s begin with compatibility. The app supports, TXT, PDF, DOC, PPT and XLS. It also supports RMVB, MKV, MOV, MP4 and 3GP. No matter the file type, the app is going to read them all.
- The app also has the feature of a picture viewer, music player and local web browsing.
- The interface of the application is elementary. Open a file with a tap. Create folders effortlessly. And face no difficulty when copying or moving a file from one folder to the other.
- To improve the appeal, the app offers a large set of customizations. This allows the users to create custom folders or customize the label of a file for easier classification.
- Sharing a file is easier than ever before. Simply select the file and share it over Bluetooth, cloud or Wifi. You can also copy from third-party apps to files.
- The app further prioritizes the security of its users. Accordingly, it provides the feature of local password and Touch ID.
Files by Google
Files by Google is an excellent app for organizing your desktop. It is a free application available on Play Store that allows users to share files and store them in the cloud. It is a great solution for controlling the files on your device. Check the storage from the list of files or remove any file not needed. The app has an encrypted sharing that protects your data.
Files is an organizing app compatible with multiple platforms. The app can be used when offline and allows you to save various kinds of files. It supports documents, audios, images and videos of different formats. It lets you browse documents or view images without any glitches to worry about. It is a smart and fast app which creates and organizes your folders efficiently.
Filza is a fine alternative for iOS users. It is fast and easy to use. The minimalistic approach makes the app a fit for all ages. The app lets you create customizable files to fit your requirements. Use symbols or numbers for better understanding. The app also has an in-built voice recorder. This allows the users to create audio notes they can return to later on.