If you want to download MX Player for PC,
You have arrived at the right place!!
MX Player is a powerful and advanced video player for smartphones. The player is equipped with enhanced hardware acceleration and takes up very little of processor memory. MX Player is compatible with all common video files and has excellent user reviews on public forums online. MX player is currently available as a smartphone application in the Google Play Store and the Apple Store. However, if you want to use this application to play videos on your PC, you can do so by following the steps laid out below.
Steps to Download MX Player for Windows PC
1. Smartphone apps such as MX Player can be downloaded on your PC quite easily with the help of an emulator. The emulator emulates the Android smartphone settings on to the PC and replicates the user-interface of the same. Since this app is available in the Google Play Store, it can be downloaded using an Android emulator.
2. The recommended emulator is BlueStacks. It is the most widely used Android emulator currently. You can download the emulator from the BlueStacks official website. Any other emulator should also serve the purpose but make sure it is virus-free. Nox Player is a good alternative to BlueStacks.
3. Launch the emulator after you have downloaded and installed it. As soon as the emulator opens up, you will notice its user interface to match that of an Android smartphone.
4. Go to the home page of the emulator, locate the Google Play Store icon, and launch it.
5. At this stage, you will be asked to log in to the store as you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC. If you do not have an existing Play Store account, you can create one instantly.
6. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will be able to browse and download the apps there. Go to the Search bar and search for MX Player. The app will instantly appear as a search result.
7. Click on the Install button next to the app. MX Player will be downloaded on your emulator.
Steps to Download MX Player for MAC Pc
1. The recommended iOS emulator for this purpose is iPadian or MobiOne Studio. Both these emulators are virus-free, efficient, and reliable to use. The download links to the emulators can be found on their company websites respectively. The emulator here replicates the iPhone user interface on your PC.
2. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator of your choice, launch it. If the user interface of the emulator does not match the interface of an iPhone, uninstall the current emulator and repeat the steps with a new one.
3. From the home page of the emulator, open up the App Store. You will instantly be directed to a log in page. Since you are entering the store for the first time from your PC, this login step is mandatory to download any app. You can either use an existing Apple account to sign in or create a new one.
4. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download the apps there.
5. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for MX Player. The app will appear. Install it on your emulator and launch it to enjoy seamless videos!
Key Features of MX Player
- MX Player has recently added the HW+ decoder to its arsenal. This feature will allow hardware acceleration to more and more videos.
- MX Player is credited to be the first Android video player to support multi-core decoding. It helps the player run 70% faster than single-core devices.
- Pinch to zoom in or zoom out. You can also swipe left or right after zooming in. You can also Pan across the screen along with the zoom tool.
- MX Player gives enhanced subtitle support. Track synchronization is available in the player. Scrolling forward or backward takes you to the next or previous subtitle. You can also fix the position and size of the subtitles on your screen.
- The Kids Lock feature freezes the MX player screen until the player is unlocked again.
Applications similar to MX Player for PC
- VLC Media Player – One of the most popular video players. VLC Media Player is also available as a smartphone application. The software version can be used for PCs as well. The player is efficient and requires no updates at all once downloaded.
- X Player and GOM Player – Both these players are similar in the user interface to the MX player and provide good subtitle support. There are Innumerable video players online that fit the description of MX Player. You can download one that is virus-free and has good user reviews.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide on to Download MX Player for PC in the comments section.