The Madden NFL 20 Companion app provides users with news and latest updates of the NFL league games. You can create your fantasy dream and stay connected with the various franchises, all from the app itself. Along with it, exclusive tricks and hacks are shared by professionals and app developers of Madden.
|Name:||Madden NFL Mobile for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
While there is no PC version to the application, it can be downloaded on your PC using an emulator. Both Android or iOS emulators can be used for this process as Madden is available in both app stores. Detailed steps to the download madden for PC process are mentioned below in this guide.
Download Madden for Windows PC
1. If you want to download the Madden app on your PC, you can use an Android emulator to do so as this app is available in the Google Play Store. An Android emulator replicates the user interface of an Android smartphone on your PC. This lets smartphone applications like Madden to run on a PC.
2. The recommended Android emulator for this purpose is BlueStacks. It is the most downloaded emulator currently and very efficient when it comes to performance. The emulator is completely virus-free and free to download. The download link to BlueStacks is available on the official company website. As an alternative, you can also download Nox Player. It is an equally good option.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it. You will find the theme or interface of the emulator to match that of an Android smartphone. Go to the home page and open the Google Play Store.
4. You will immediately be directed to a login page. As you are accessing the store from your PC for the first time, it is mandatory to log in. Here you can either use an existing Google account or create a new one and sign up.
5. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to download the apps there. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for Madden.
6. The app will immediately appear on your screen. Click on the Install button next to the app. Madden will be downloaded on the emulator. Click on the Madden icon to launch it.
How to Download Madden for PC (Mac)?
1. As this app is available in the Apple store, an iOS emulator can also be used to download it on your PC. In this case, the emulator replicates the interface of an iOS powered device.
2. The recommended iOS emulator for this purpose is iPadian or MobiOne Studios. Either emulator is efficient and reliable. The download links to the emulators are available online on their respective official websites. Downloads can be carried out free of cost.
3. Any other functional iOS emulator should also yield the same result. After you have downloaded an emulator of your choice, launch it. The interface should match that of an iPhone. If not, install the current emulator and repeat the steps with a new one.
4. From the home page of the emulator, open up the Apple Store. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, you will be directed to a login screen. Here you can either use an existing Apple account to log in or create a new one with a simple email verification step.
5. Once inside the store, go to the Search tab at the top of the window and search for the Madden app.
6. Madden will instantly appear as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app icon. Madden will be downloaded and installed on the emulator. To launch the app on your PC, tap on the Madden icon from your emulator.
Key features of Madden
- After you have created your dream team in the Madden app, you can select which leagues you want to participate in. Accordingly, the app will show information regarding matches, statistics of player performances, and current game status.
- Madden also gives users the option to easily export match related data to other devices or third-party software.
- One of the most used features of Madden is the Messenger tool. Through this, you can keep in touch with your franchise, other players, and get quick updates regarding games.
- If you log in to the app, Madden gives you exclusive rewards such as in-game redeemable coins and packs throughout the Madden season. Some rewards include special character traits or costumes that can be used in a game.
A cricket equivalent of Madden, you can pick players of all countries, create teams, and earn money based on the player’s actual performance in a game.
This app provides essential tips for fantasy football and cricket tournaments. The app issues daily match previews and also real-time in-game analysis of players.