This is a freeware application which is by Samsung. It is a very convenient and beneficial app for users as it lets you share the data and screen between your mobile phones and PC. You can easily be notified of alarms, notifications, and updates which are due on your phone on your PC as they are both linked.
|Windows (All Versions)
|Checked – Virus Free
- You can make and receive phone calls and text through the app while connected to it on your PC directly.
- Files can easily be synced and shared on your PC without any grievance, issues or hassle. It makes the task much easier as all you need to do is drag and drop files in order to transfer them.
- You can even play games which are on your phone on PC instead by using SideSync.
- Connecting your devices is a simple process as all you need is either your USB data cable or a good WiFi connection.
- The application supports tons of other devices as well and is not limited to only Samsung devices. Any mobile device can be connected.
- The functions of your shared device can be controlled from your PC and you can separate all your files. Problems can also be detected easily.
- SideSync app has a built-in dashboard which provides real time notifications.
System Requirements –
- The app runs on Mac, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista or Windows XP.
- The size of the apk file is 8.2 MB.
Download SideSync for Windows PC
- To download the app on your PC, you need to download an emulator first. This is a hardware or software which allows a computer system or program to replicate another one.
- In this case, BlueStacks is the emulator that you need to download on your PC in order to utilise the application. You can easily download the latest version by going to the official website.
- Once you download BlueStacks on your Windows PC, open it and sign in with your Google account.
- Search for SideSync in the PlayStore using the search engine which has been provided and wait for the results page to show up.
- Click on the app when it comes up and press install. Once the installation process is complete you can open the app by going to ‘My apps’ and start using it.
Download SideSync for Mac PC–
- The Nox Player emulator is one of the most efficient emulators which can be used on a Mac. You can download the latest version of Nox by visiting the official website and clicking on the download link.
- Once the Nox Emulator has been downloaded on your Mac, you need to open it and sign in with your Google ID.
- Open the PlayStore and search for the application in the navigation bar with the search engine.
- Wait for the results page to load and click on SideSync to install it when it comes up.
- After SideSync has finished being installed, you can open the app and start using it on your Mac.
Other Alternative Apps –
KDE connect –
- This is an app which allows users to be able to communicate and stay connected to all their devices.
- You can easily use your phone as a remote control for your PC, receive notifications that you have set on your other devices and easily use your devices without having to deal with all of them simultaneously.
- It is compatible with all sorts of devices.
- The app provides a direct link from your mobile phone to your desktop where you can access and control your music, ringtones, alarms and even share files and documents in a single click.
- AirDroid allows you to access any of your devices from your PC or the internet for free.
- It works wirelessly and provides a link to the devices that you want to connect and monitor.
- The app also provides a subscription for users who want to upgrade and get unlimited, better features.
- It assists with file sharing and provides backup storage.
- This application lets users control and display the devices which are connected and synced with each other through USB or WiFi on your computer.
- No root access is necessary to use this app.
- It works on multiple, different Operating Systems and it is very versatile.
- It is non intrusive as there is nothing that is installed on the device directly.