Pixaloop is a must have photo editing tool for any beginners on their PC. The app is one of the best out there for making cinemagraphs. Cinemagraphs are still photos with minor movements in a loop. Sounds fun because it is. However, it would be wrong to assume that is the limit for the app.
There is not any point in guessing the devices the app supports. Pixaloop is not available for PC users, although you would find the app on Play Store and App Store. But the way past that problem is easy. And if you want to add life to your still photos, here is how you can get the Pixaloop for PC.
Download Pixaloop for Mac PC
As we had discussed the app is available for free on App Store. But in order to get it on your Mac, you would need to follow the steps given below.
- The only thing you will need before downloading the app is an emulator. An emulator emulates the interface of one device onto another. Since the app is not available for PC, you will need to emulate the interface of your smartphone onto your Mac.
- Opt for iPadian for the task. It is a free emulator made by Apple , exclusively for its Mac users. It is smooth, efficient and can be downloaded from the App Store.
- After installing the app, launch it and head for the App Store. You would discover that for the first time you shall have to log in to App Store with your Apple ID and password.
- With that out of the way, search for the app from the search box. It should jump straight to your screen.
- Get the app and have it installed. You are all set to make photos move within seconds now.
Download Pixaloop for Windows PC
Windows users will be able to discover the app on Play Store. It is concise and quick to download except there is one tiny detail. You will need an emulator first.
- An emulator is an extremely smart piece of technology. It allows you to use android apps like Pixaloop on your PC. This it does by emulating the interface of your android devices onto your computer.
- There are various emulators to choose from for a Windows user. But one of the most reliable of the lot is Bluestacks. The software can be downloaded for free from its official website and is a reliable app to use.
- Once Bluestacks has been downloaded, follow the steps mentioned to get it installed. After the installation you will find the app seeking your permission to restart your device. You need to allow it as it is part of the installation process.
- Bluestacks will be ready for your use after the restart. So all you have to do now is launch it and search for the app from the search bar.
- Choose the file and download it. Next you will have to install the app before it becomes ready for use.
Features of Pixaloop
Pixaloop has great application if you are looking to pour life into a memory. Here is a list of some features which makes the app such an attractive choice.
- You already know the best part of the app by now. But what’s impressive is how easily you can apply these effects on any picture. It does not matter where it has been shot or in which light. Just a few strokes and you can animate your pictures within seconds.
- The app gives you the ability to choose the part of the image you want to apply the effects to. Using the Freeze Brush make parts of pictures stand still while the effect gets applied on other sections
- Your freedom of control extends to editing the background of a picture. If you feel that the background is not doing justice, then alter it without hesitation. The app boasts a wide variety of options for you to choose from.
- Add Overlays and sparkles to still photos. The realistic animation is enough to fool anyone. And with multiple options to choose from share your creation among friends. Pixaloop also lets you edit the speed, direction and style of the animation. Change the perspective and give amazing effects.
- The app gives you access to Hypnotic Geometric Animation. So the next time add towers, umbrellas, birds or any other effects to picture of a landmark. Transform the way it looks like.
Apps like Pixaloop for PC
The PixaMotion app gives you the power to tell a story with your picture. The app is a free tool to use to make stunning cinemagraphs. Edit pictures with it or create wallpapers just for yourself. Use PixaMotion to animate any picture and make them come alive. But with the feature of being able to control the parts you want to animate, make realistic creations.
The app lets you create visually appealing animation with Double Exposure and overlay video. The app is terribly easy to use and lots of unique features. It does not limit you to cinemagraphs. Convert pictures of your pets or friends into funny GIFs. Use the app to give animation to a still image or merge with a video. And with the premium version of the app, get access to many more of its features.
Shapical X is a geometric photo editor for all. Use the app and widen your limit of editing photos as an amateur. Blend in photos or combine them with double exposure. Insert various shapes, colors and styles and take your pictures to a higher level. The color scheme of the app has a dynamic gradient and is great to draw or type on your picture.