One of the most popular smartphone-based video games, Mini Militia is a firm favorite for all ages.
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
The user-friendly interface of the game, simple configuration and easy gameplay of Mini Militia has made it so incredibly reachable to people. Mini Militia is a cartoon-themed one to one combat game where the characters are miniature soldiers engaging in rigorous fights amongst themselves.
The latest version of the game currently is Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2. While this game is available as a smartphone app in both the Google Play Store and the App Store, if you want to play it on your PC, an emulator can help in the process. Detailed steps to install and run the game on your PC using an emulator is laid out below.
Download Mini Militia for Windows PC
1. As this app is available in the Google Play Store, Mini Militia can be installed on a PC using an Android emulator. The emulator replicates the Android smartphone user interface on your PC thereby making it conducive to download smartphone apps there.
2. Two recommended Android emulators are BlueStacks and NOX player. BlueStacks is the most widely used Android emulator. Nox Player is also reliable and efficient. Both these emulators are virus-free and their download links can be found on their official websites online. Any other emulator alternative should also yield the same result.
3. After you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your convenience, go to the home page and open the Google Play Store. You will notice that the user interface of the emulator will resemble the interface of an Android smartphone.
4. As soon as the Google Play Store opens up, you will be redirected to a login page. As you are accessing the app for the first time from your PC, this step is mandatory. If you already have an account, you can use those credentials to log in. Subsequently, you can also create a new account.
5. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download the apps there. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for Mini Militia.
6. The app will appear instantly as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. It will be downloaded on your emulator. Launch it and engage in intense combat.
Download Mini Militia for PC
1. Since Mini Militia is available to download in the Apple Store, an iOS emulator can be used for this purpose. In this case, the iOS emulator replicates the user interface of an iPhone.
2. The recommended iOS emulators are iPadian and MobiOne Studios. Both these emulators can be easily downloaded from their official web pages respectively. Both emulators are virus-free and fast. You can also use any other emulator of your choice. The yield should be the same in all cases.
3. After you have downloaded and installed the emulator of your choice, launch it. You will find that the user interface of the emulator will resemble that of an iPhone. If not, uninstall the emulator and repeat the steps with a new one.
4. Go to the homepage of the emulator and open up the Apple Store. At this stage, you will be required to log in to the store. If you have an existing account, you can use it. If not, you also have the option of creating a new account and signing in.
5. Once inside the store, you will have access to all the apps there. Go to the search bar and search for Mini Militia.
6. The app will appear on your screen. Click on the install button next to the app. it will be downloaded on your PC.
Key Features of Mini Militia
- Mini Militia is a cartoon-themed combat game. Your character has to kill other players and survive till the end to come out victorious.
- It is a multiplayer game and can be played with 6 people at a time.
- The basic controls of the game can be customized according to your playing style. With the help of dual stick shooting, you can now kill your opponents faster than before.
- The game has over 20 different maps with unique terrains and themes.
- The latest update of the game has a tutorial mode to assist players that have just joined the game and are interested in improving their gameplay.