WifiKill is an application by bponury which ends or kills your Wi-Fi network to disable the connectivity of the devices that are connected to it. The app was released in 2018.
It is a very simple and easy process and it comes as a quick solution to collect the necessary data and information from the devices which are connected to the Wi-Fi network and disable them.
The main intention behind using this app is to protect your Wi-Fi network from being accessed or utilised by other people. This will ensure that your Wi-Fi network is always on top and works quickly without any issues.
|Name:||Wifikill for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Features of WifiKill for PC
- The app shows users how much of Wi-Fi has been used and the traffic consumed by the device.
- You can access and monitor your browsing history in a way where the list of websites which have been visited while being connected to the Wi-Fi network on the device can easily be checked.
- The Wi-Fi access can be disabled or disconnected from any other device which is unauthorised or is not allowed to be connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- You can keep a track of the files being downloaded and the websites which have been visited on various devices connected to the same network.
- It is compatible with tons of different kinds of devices.
- The app is free and has a user friendly interface to let users navigate it easily.
- On a Windows PC, make sure that you have either Windows 7, XP, 8, or 10 in order to be able to use the application.
- In case you are downloading the application on a Mac, you will need to have Mac OS X or any version from this generation or above.
Download WifiKill for PC (Windows)
- The initial step is to download an emulator on your PC. This is a hardware or software which allows a computer system or a program to replicate another one.
- The emulator we will be using is BlueStacks. You can download the latest version of this emulator on the official website for free.
- Once you have downloaded BlueStacks on your PC, you need to open it and sign in with your Google account.
- You will need to install the apk file for WifiKill from the app’s official website. Install the app using the download link given and wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Once the app has been installed, open it through BlueStacks under the ‘All Apps’ section and run it to use WifiKill at any time on your Windows PC.
- For more clarification you can visit
Download WifiKill for PC (Mac)
- In order to download WifiKill on a Mac, you will have to download the Nox Player emulator on your PC. This is a great Android emulator which lets apps run smoothly on your Mac.
- You can download the Nox emulator from the official website.
- Once Nox Player has completely finished being downloaded, you will have to open the emulator and log in with your Google credentials.
- Next, download the apk file for WifiKill from the app’s website and make sure that the latest version is installed on your Mac.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app through Nox Player and start using the application.
Other Alternative Apps
- NetCut is a software which many users use in order to control and monitor their network settings.
- You can easily get all the IP addresses of the computers in your Local Area Network.
- You can turn your computer online or offline remotely as well.
- It is a very safe application and you cannot be traced.
- It is mainly used in order to detect any foul play or other unwanted users of your network.
- This is an application which helps users easily monitor and analyse the usage of the data which is being consumed.
- You can easily scan Wi-Fi networks near you and share your internet quickly.
- It helps identify access points that are nearby. You can graph the signal strength of multiple Wi-Fi channels.
- It is safe and secure as it makes sure your privacy is not compromised and gets the job done.
- This is a software tool which is used to monitor and keep an eye on the traffic on a computer network.
- It is efficient when it comes to detecting any changes or issues with the network.
- It also provides a timestamp to indicate when the additional pairing or change occurred.
- Arpwatch also has a feature where an email can be sent to the administrator in case of changes which occur with the network while the ARP activity is being detected.