This is an application which is by Fing Limited and it has over 10 million downloads by users from all over the world. The app was released in the year 2010. Fing is an app which allows users to control their WiFi settings, manage the people connected to it and look for hidden cameras or any kind of vulnerabilities that they could face while making sure that every user’s privacy is being maintained.
|Name:||Fing for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
- The app allows you to run tests on your WiFi and cellular networks in order to check the speed of operations.
- You can scan networks with the network scanner which has been provided in the app and discover all the devices which are connected to any network.
- This application studies and analyzes the computer networks that are available.
- Fing works through the command line.
- It is available on many different platforms.
- You can receive email and phone alerts in case of any issues.
- It allows users to be able to easily detect any network intruders.
- Users can check the connectivity status of their internet service.
- You can assess any security risks which may come up and troubleshoot the network problems which are present in order to get the best results from the app and easily find a solution.
Download Fing for Windows PC
- To install Fing on your Windows PC, you need to download an Emulator first. This is a hardware or software which allows one computer system or program to replicate another one.
- The best emulator for a Windows PC is the BlueStacks emulator. The latest version of BlueStacks can easily be downloaded from the official website by clicking on the download link which is available there.
- After the emulator has been downloaded, you need to sign in with your Google ID. This step is necessary in order to be able to install applications on your PC.
- Next, go to the PlayStore and search for Fing in the search bar which has been provided there.
- When the results page loads and the application shows up, click on it and press the install option which has been given.
- Wait for the application to be fully installed and once it is done, you can start using the app on your PC.
Download Fing for PC (Mac)
- To install this application on your Mac, you need to download an Emulator. Nox Player is a great emulator which can be downloaded on a Mac.
- Go to the official website and download the latest version of Nox Player by clicking on the link which has been provided.
- Once the Emulator has been downloaded, log in with your Google account to be able to start installing apps on your Mac.
- After you log in, go to the PlayStore and search for Fing in the search engine. Wait for the results to show up.
- When you see the application along with a few other similar apps, click on it and press the install option which is given.
- Wait for the app to get installed on your Mac and when the installation process is complete, you’re all set to use Fing on your Mac.
Other Alternative Apps –
IP Tools: WiFi Analyzer –
- This app is by AmazingByte and it has been downloaded over 10 million times. It was released in the year 2013.
- The app has a LAN and Port scanner.
- You can receive information about your network in a very short period of time and make sure that you are kept informed.
- There is an IP calculator which is available in order to be able to analyze the state of your network.
- It is a very user friendly application which is easy to use.
- You can easily detect any issues or problems with your network and boost the performance of the network.
- Fixing network related problems is a very simple process with this app and users can do this from anywhere.
Who’s on my WiFi –
- This is an application which is by Magdalm and it has over one million downloads. It was released in the year 2017.
- This app allows you to scan your WiFi network and find out which devices are connected to it.
- The app has a dark mode that you can switch to.
- You can easily change the name and icon of the devices that are connected.
- It is a user friendly application which has an updated design.
- Users can use the app to view the IP and mask of devices.
- The list of the networks and devices that have recently been scanned can be viewed on the app.
- Domotz is by Domotz Inc. and it has been downloaded over 50 thousand times by users all over the world. The app was released in the year 2015.
- This app is great for network monitoring as it gives you a list of all the IP devices that are connected to a network in a short period of time.
- The app provides users with remote device access.
- Users can receive alerts and notifications in case of any changes that happen regarding the network.
- There is a feature provided which checks the network diagnostics. You can check on the bandwidth and run speed tests.