Nextplus is an application that allows you to make free calls and send text messages using Wi-Fi. There is no cell phone service which is needed to utilise this app.
|Name:||Nextplus for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
- The app allows users to gain access to a free phone number.
- Users can make unlimited number of incoming or outgoing calls to any cell phone number.
- Sending and receiving unlimited text messages can be done for free with anybody. The text messages are immediately delivered via push notifications.
- It provides toll-free calling all around the world without any restrictions.
- This application is compatible with all of your Android devices.
- There is no cellular service which is required to make calls and contact other people.
- It comes with fun features where you can send emojis, stickers, GIFs and voice notes to other people.
- Your conversations can be kept in sync across multiple devices.
- Your avatar can be personalized with any photo or an animated GIF that you have.
- The app allows you to view and check whether your friends are online.
System Requirements –
- The Operating System required is Windows 7/8/10 or Mac.
- The size of the app is around 34 MB so users need to ensure they have adequate space available on their PC.
- Your PC must have at least a minimum of 2 GB of RAM.
How to Download Nextplus for Windows PC?
- NextPlus can be downloaded on your PC by installing an emulator first. This is a hardware or software which can replicate a computer system onto another one.
- The best emulator for a Windows PC is the BlueStacks Emulator which can be downloaded by going to the official website. Click on the download link for the most recent version that has been provided there.
- After BlueStacks has been downloaded, launch the emulator and open it. Sign in with your Google account to start installing apps on your PC.
- You will need to go to the PlayStore and search for Nextplus in the navigation bar which is present at the top of the page. Click search and wait for the results to come up.
- Click the install button which is situated alongside the app when it shows up. There will be various alternative apps that will also come up with that app that you want to install.
- Wait patiently for the installation process to be completed and once it is done, users can easily start making calls and using the app to its maximum capacity.
How to Download Nextplus for PC (Mac) –
- In order to install Nextplus on your Mac, you will have to download a compatible emulator first. The MEmu Emulator is a good choice as it will allow the apps that you install to run smoothly on your Mac.
- You can download this emulator by visiting the official website and downloading the latest version of the emulator that has been provided there.
- Wait for the emulator to be downloaded and once it is done, run and open the emulator on your Mac. Log in with a valid Google ID and password.
- The PlayStore has many different apps on it as it is a huge platform. Go to the search bar which is at the top of the screen and type in Nextplus there. This will allow you to search for this app.
- The results page will load after a while and all you need to do is click on the app and press the install button.
- Nextplus will automatically be installed on your Mac depending on how strong your internet connection is and after it has been fully installed you can open and start using the app on your Mac.
Other Alternative Apps –
- This is an application which has harnessed over 500 million downloads since 2011 which is quite the feat. Line is by Line Corporation and it has been reviewed by 12 million people from all over the world.
- Staying in touch with your friends and family is easy to do with the free voice and video calls that Line provides users with.
- Chatting and using great social networking features is very simple and interesting.
Text Me –
- Text Me is an application which was introduced by TextMe Inc. in the year 2011. With over 10 million downloads and 400 thousand reviews, the app has become quite the user favorite.
- This app can be utilised to make local and international calls and text other people with a simple Wi-Fi connection.
2nd Line –
- 2nd Line was released by TextNow Inc. in 2017. Currently, it has over ten million downloads with more than a hundred thousand reviews from all kinds of users.
- It is a US or Canada Phone number which works on your device as a second, alternative phone number.
- It is absolutely free to use and it provides unlimited calling and texting.