Diablo: Hellfire was developed by Synergistic Software and it was published by Sierra On-Line in the year 1997. This game is the expansion pack for the initial video game Diablo. The Hellfire expansion offers new extra features as a single-player game and it is not playable on the online gaming service Battle.net unlike Diablo.
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
The storyline is basically an additional arc of the original game Diablo. It is about a sorcerer who unknowingly releases the demon Na-Krul unto the town Tristram while performing a ritual. The sorcerer manages to magically seal the doors before the demon can fully escape.
The players need to go into Na-Krul’s lair and vanquish the demon. Players need to gain access to the dungeons by speaking to Lester. Lester is a farmer who lives north of Tristram, near the herd of cows. The player needs to ensure that he does not speak to Lester before reaching a certain point of the main Diablo quest as he may be nervous or hesitant to ask them to enter the dungeons that are new.
There are many new enhancements which have been added in the Hellfire game which includes two new dungeons, more quests, extra game items, runes that can be placed as traps, shrines, more new mini-boss enemy names, affixed weapons and armour, spells and a boost to the strength and power that Diablo possesses.
There are two hidden character classes which are the axe- wielding Barbarian and the dual-wielding Bard. The monk class was also added as this class is meant to be proficient with the staff in melee combat and gains better bonuses in defense from lighter Armor.
- The game has great RPG elements which are quite enticing and overall it proves to be an interesting action packed game.
- It has a lively storyline that allows players to experience a high level of excitement while they play the game.
- There are many new weapons, levels and improvements which have been introduced to keep players on their toes and stay keen on embracing new updates.
- The graphics in the game have been built in an exceptional way.
- The sound effects are very realistic and it catches every player’s attention.
- It is a single-player and multiplayer game.
- The Hellfire expansion adds a better single-player game that players can enjoy.
System Requirements –
- Your Processor should be Intel Pentium III 1200 Mhz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+
- Ensure that there is 1 GB of hard disk space which is available.
- The PC should have System Memory of 2 GB RAM.
- The DirectX version should be DirectX 9.
How to download Diablo: Hellfire for PC
- Look for the game in any popular torrent site and download it by clicking on the link which is available there.
- Let the download process begin and you will find the game in the form of a zip file.
- After downloading, you need to right click on the .zip file and click on an option which says Extract to Diablo: Hellfire.zip. In order to do this, players will need to have Winrar on their PC.
- Double click on the Diablo: Hellfire file and run the exe application that is present.
- Run the game as an administrator in order to be able to make the most of the game and in case of any errors that come up, install DirectX.
Other Similar Games –
Path of Exile –
- This is a game which is completely free and it does not have the pay to win format that many other games currently have.
- Path of Exile was developed and published by Grinding Gear Games. It was released in the year 2013 for Microsoft Windows.
- It is an online RPG game which is set in the world of Wraeclast and players can build their character with the in-game economy.
Titan Quest –
- Titan Quest is an action hash and slash game.
- The game was developed by Iron Lore Entertainment and it was published in 2006.
- It is set in the mythological times and is centered around the story of the Titans who are ancient creatures that have escaped their prisons in order to cause chaos and havoc all over the world. Players have to aim to defeat the Titans and end their tyranny. You can control your character and develop extra skills and enhance your levels.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing –
- This video game is based on the story Dracula which is by Bram Stoker. It has been developed by NeoCoreGames and it was released in the year 2013.
- The storyline basically focuses on the early life of Van Helsing, who is one of the greatest vampire hunters.
- It is set in the world which is based on 19th century Europe which has whimsical technology and other features which have been put into the gameplay.
- The game can be played in both single-player and multiplayer mode.