Prisma for PC is an application which is used in order to turn pictures into art creatively.
It is free and it has great photography tools which help you enhance and make pictures look much better. The app uses artificial intelligence and neural networks to transform images in a way which is suited to every user’s preference. There are over 1 million users who actively use the app.
Features of Prisma for pc
- Users can upload pictures and edit them by choosing from a variety of tools, filters and other options.
- You can find over 300 styles to choose from as they have a huge range of filters to choose from.
- Prisma releases new art filters every single day.
- You can easily fine tune your images by using the image enhancement tools which have been provided.
- You can share your pictures with your friends and tons of other people by joining Prisma’s community. You can chat and easily communicate with other users as well.
- The app is free to use but in order to avail and utilise extra features and more tools, users need to pay for a subscription which is either on a monthly or annual basis.
Download Prisma for Windows
- In order to download Prisma on your Windows PC, you need to install an emulator. This is a hardware or software which replicates a computer system or a program onto another one.
- The emulator we will be using is BlueStacks. You can download the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC from its official website.
- Once the emulator has been downloaded, you will have to open and run it. Log in with your Google account to access the PlayStore with BlueStacks.
- Search for Prisma with the search engine provided.
- After the results load and Prisma shows up, click install to download the app on your computer.
- Wait for it to finish downloading and once it is complete you can open it and start using Prisma.
Download Prisma for PC (Mac)
- To download Prisma on a Mac, you will have to download the Nox Emulator.
- You can download the lastest version of Nox Player by going to the official website.
- Once you have completely downloaded Nox Player, log in with your Google account and open the PlayStore.
- Search for Prisma using the navigation bar given and wait for the results to load.
- Click on the application when it comes up and press the install option which appears in the drop-down.
- Wait for Prisma to finish being installed and once it is done, you can open it and easily use it on your Mac at any time.
Other Alternative Apps
- This is an application which has been made for users to be able to edit and customize their pictures in any way that they’d like to.
- There are tons of effects that users can choose from.
- The app provides tools like overlays, stickers, backgrounds, painting and drawing tools along with much more.
- The app is free but you have the option to pay for extra benefits and features that the app can provide.
- There are magic effects, stencils and tons of other artistic features available.
- You can save and share the pictures that have been edited easily using the app.
- Pixlr has many great features in a very easy to use interface which makes it hassle free for users to handle the app efficiently and quickly.
- It is a free application which is very simple and easy to use.
- You can fix and edit pictures by cropping, adjusting, straightening and resizing your pictures.
- There are more than 100 effects, 340 overlays and 200 borders that the app provides.
- You can make your photos pop and look fantastic with the color splash feature available.
- Painnt is an application which is great for image retouching.
- It uses artificial intelligence and neural networks to provide the best experience and quality for users to use in the app.
- There are over 120 different filters which also include classical styles.
- There are filters which are added regularly on the application to always ensure that new and improved editing tools are available.
- It is a very safe and secure app which allows images to only be edited on your device to maintain your privacy.
You can also try Photogrid for PC to edit your pics
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide to download Prisma for PC in the comments section.