Phonto is a free application which allows users to add text to their pictures in a very simple way which is not complicated to navigate and use at all. It is a flexible application which can be used to edit pictures.
|Name:||Phonto App for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
- The app has more than 200 fonts which are available for users to choose from.
- Various types of other fonts can be installed.
- Users can change the size of the text based on whichever way they want it to be.
- There are tons of colors that the text can be changed to.
- You can even add an extra feature which allows you to provide a shadow to the text you have written and make it look appealing.
- You can adjust and rotate the text according to your preferences.
- The text stroke color and the width of the text can be changed at any time.
- The background color of the text is changeable and can be adjusted.
- Letter and line spacing can easily be changed by users.
- There is a blend mode that can be used and changed in any way that the users would like.
- The app allows you to transform your pictures with great advanced features that have been provided.
System Requirements for Phonto –
- The size of the file is around 19 MB, so ensure that you have the required amount of storage space available on your PC.
- You can download the app on your Mac OS or Windows 7/8/10.
Download Phonto for Windows PC
- This application can be installed on your Windows PC using the BlueStacks Emulator. Go to the official website and click on the download link for the latest version of BlueStacks which has been provided there.
- After the emulator has been downloaded, open it and sign in with your Google account and provide the necessary details. This is required in order to be able to install apps on your PC.
- Open the PlayStore and search for the application that you want to install by typing it in the search bar which has been given. Wait for the results to come up.
- You will see a few similar applications show up along with the app that you want to install. Click on it and press the install button which is provided with it.
- Wait for the app to completely be installed on your PC and open it once the installation process is complete. You can immediately start using the app on your PC after this.
Download Phonto for PC (Mac)
- You can install Phonto on your Mac by downloading an emulator first. A great, trustworthy emulator which would work well with your Mac is the Nox Player Emulator.
- You can install Nox Player by going to the official website and clicking on the download link which has been provided there for the latest version of the emulator.
- Once the emulator has been downloaded on your Mac, you can open it and log in with your Google ID. This is required in order to install apps on your Mac.
- Go to the PlayStore and look for the app that you want to install by typing it in the navigation bar which has been provided there. Wait for the results page to load.
- You will see the application along with similar alternatives that show up after you see the results page. Click on the app that you want to install and press the install option which has been given alongside it.
- When the installation process has been completed, you can run the app on your Mac and open it.
Other Alternative Apps –
Add Text app: Text on Photo editor –
- This application is by Gabo apps and it has been downloaded over five million times. The app was released in the year 2016.
- This is an app which has over 800 fonts which have been categorised in many different ways.
- You can add multiple texts in your pictures and edit them.
- Projects can be saved and edited at any time.
- There are tons of features which are available such as highlighting the text, text bending, colour changing, editing the background and much more.
- This app has been developed by Petales and it was released in the year 2015. It has been downloaded more than one million times.
- Texty has over 750 multilingual fonts that are available with various different features like font size, colour, opacity, multiple text and much more.
- You can customize the labels provided and style templates are also included.
- The app allows you to make collages as well.
- TextArt is by Teddy Apps Inc. and it has been downloaded over 5 million times. The app was released in the year 2019.
- You can add text in your pictures very quickly and come up with creative captions, quotes or memes.
- Users can customize their text with colours, change the size of the text, control the opacity, add shadows and do much more.
- There are more than 100 filters that can be chosen from to enhance your pictures.