Max Stream is a video streaming application that lets you watch all your favourite TV shows and channels on a single interface.
|MaxStream for PC
|Windows (All Versions)
|Checked – Virus Free
A variety of channels are included in the streaming list to accommodate the interests of a wide spectrum of users. Though this application is not available as a PC version, you can download it on your PC using an emulator. The steps for the same are elaborated below in this guide.
How to Install MaxStream for PC (Windows)?
1. As this application is available in the Google Play Store, it can be downloaded using an Android emulator. The main function of an emulator here is to replicate the user interface of a smartphone on your PC. By doing so, you will be enabling smartphone apps to be downloaded on your PC. In this case, the interface of an Android smartphone is replicated.
2. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. BlueStacks is currently the most widely used mobile emulator in the industry. It is known for its speed and efficiency. The emulator is virus-free and can be easily downloaded from the company website online. As an alternative, Nox Player works well. Any other functional emulator should also give you the same result.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it. You should find the user interface to match that of an Android smartphone. Go to the home page of the emulator and open up the Google Play Store.
4. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, you will need to log in to the store. You can either credentials of an existing account or create a new one with an easy email verification procedure.
5. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to download and browse the apps there. Go to the search tab at the top of the window and search for MaxStream.
6. The app will immediately appear as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. Max Stream will be downloaded on your emulator.
How to Download MaxStream for Mac PC?
1. MaxStream is available in the Apple Store as well as a smartphone app. Therefore, an iOS emulator can also be used to download this app on your PC. In this case, the emulator replicates the user interface of an iOS-powered smartphone.
2. The recommended iOS emulators are MobiOne Studios and iPadian. Both emulators are virus-free and reliable. The download links to the emulators can be found on their official websites respectively. If you want to download any other emulator that you know of, you can go ahead with it. Make sure the emulator is not corrupt in any way.
3. After you have downloaded an emulator of your choice, launch it. the user interface of the emulator should match that of an iPhone. If not, uninstall the current emulator and repeat the steps with a new one.
4. From the home page of the emulator, open up the Apple Store. As soon as the store opens up, you will be directed to a login screen. As you are using the store from your PC for the first time, logging in is mandatory.
5. If you have an existing Apple account, you can use that. Or else, you can simply create a new one. After you have logged in to the store, you will be able to download apps from there.
6. Go to the search tab at the top of the window and search for MaxStream. Once the app appears on your screen, click on the Install button.
7. MaxStream will be downloaded and installed on the emulator. Launch it and enjoy streaming!
Key Features of Max Stream
· MaxStream includes channels ranging from sports to news to entertainment.
· Some of the well-known channels are beIN Sports, Vidio.com (To watch Indonesian sports leagues), the HBO network, Celestial Movies.
· For children, the app includes channels like Nick Junior and Cartoon Network.
· MaxStream is popularly used to binge-watch Korean Drama series and films.
· HotStar – A firm favourite among Indian audiences when it comes to watching IPL or a movie, HotStar has a staggering user base in the international domain as well. In-app membership allows you to watch exclusive content as well.
· NetFlix – The most popular streaming app in the world, Netflix is available both as an app for smartphone users and also online for PC users. Netflix is purely for entertainment and does not have the option of watching live TV.