Looking to download PUBG for PC?
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Here is a guide on how to download and play it on pc.
Player Unknown’s Battle Ground, commonly known as PUBG, got viral as soon as it came out at the beginning of 2018. As the name suggests, it is a battle royale shooting game that is intense and gripping. You can play the game individually as a solo player, in pairs, or squads with your friends. It is a survival game. The game starts with 100 people on a map. If you are playing solo, you will have to survive until the end to win the game. If you are playing in a duo or squad, any one of your teammates (or more) has to kill enemies and survive till the end to win the game. PUBG initially was released only for smartphones but now there is a PC version as well. Follow the steps below to download PUBG on your PC
Download PUBG Mobile for Windows PC
1. As PUBG is available in the Google Play Store as an Android application, you can use an Android emulator to download this game on your PC.
2. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. It is widely used for downloading smartphone apps, especially for gaming, and is reliable. Subsequently, you can use any other emulator of your choice. Nox Player is a good alternative.
3. After downloading and installing the emulator, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an Android smartphone. Locate the Google Play Store icon on the home page of the emulator and open it.
4. Since you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, you will be directed to a log in screen. If you have an existing account, you can log in to that account. You can also create a new Google ID and register for an account. The process is simple and only requires email verification.
5. Once inside the store, search for PUBG mobile on the search tab at the top of the window. PUBG Mobile app will instantly appear as a search result.
6. Click on the Install button next to the app. PUBG will be downloaded and installed on your emulator.
Download PUBG Mobile for Mac PC
1. Since PUBG mobile is available in the Apple App store as well, an iOS emulator can be used to download this app. The main function of an emulator is to replicate the user interface of one system onto another. Here the iPhone interface is replicated onto your PC.
2. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian or MobiOne Studios. The download links to both these emulators can be found online. You can also use any other iOS emulator according to your convenience.
3. After downloading the emulator, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an iPhone. If not, uninstall the emulator and repeat the steps with another one.
4. Locate the App Store on the home page of the emulator and open it. At this stage, you will be required to log in to the store. You can either use an existing Apple account or create a new Apple ID and register for a new one.
5. Once you have successfully logged in, go to the search bar and search for PUBG. The app will instantly appear as a search result. Click on the install button next to the app.
6. PUBG will be downloaded and installed on your emulator. Click on the app icon and start playing.
Check out this video to download PUBG for PC:
Notable Features of PUBG
- PUBG is currently one of the most popular battle royal games in the gaming industry.
- What makes PUBG even more fun is that you can play this game with your friends in pairs or fours.
- There are several maps in PUBG. Some maps are set in a forest while others have a desert terrain.
- With a new update, zombies have been introduced in the game. You can either be a zombie and attack players or kill zombies to win the match.
- The infection mode in PUBG is also quite popular among players where you have to infect people and kill them to win a game.
- You can also play quick matches, sniper training, assault training, and arena training.
- Cheer Park is a fun space in the game where you can practice assault training with your friends, compete in shooting challenges, and increase your reflexes with several training regimes.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.