Flud is an application which is used to download tons of torrents files. Users can easily work on different apps and do their work while the torrent files get downloaded on their devices in the background.
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
- Users can easily select which files they want to download as it is completely up to them.
- There is no limit on the download or upload speed.
- You can easily decide where to save your files and specify which folder to save it in.
- The app has RSS feed support which allows automatic downloading of files.
- Users can easily download their files in any order, one after the other as downloads can happen in a sequence.
- The app also has the ability to be able to move files while being downloaded.
- Magnetic links can easily be uploaded within the application as they are easily recognised from the browser.
- You can use any kind of network to download files and save them. The user also has the option to download only on WiFi.
- The app supports torrents with huge files.
- Users have the option to opt for any theme of their choice. They can choose between the light and dark theme.
- It has a user friendly interface and a tablet optimised User Interface as well.
- There is proxy support that is also provided in the app for trackers and peers.
- You can explore the app to know about the history of the files being downloaded.
System Requirements –
- Make sure that your Windows PC is Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
- For a Mac you should have the basic Mac OS or any version above it.
- Ensure that you have at least 2 GB of RAM and free storage which is available to be used.
Download Flud for Windows PC –
- In order to install Flud on your PC, you need to download an emulator first. This is a hardware or software which replicates a program or a computer system onto another one.
- The BlueStacks emulator is the best choice of an emulator to use for a Windows PC. You can easily download the latest version of the BlueStacks emulator from the official website.
- After the emulator has been downloaded, log in with your Google account to be able to install applications on your PC.
- Go to the PlayStore and search for Flud using the search bar and wait for the results page to load.
- When the app shows up along with a few other similar applications, click on it and press install.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed and once it is done, you can open it and start using the app at any time.
Download Flud for PC (Mac) –
- To install Flud on your Mac, you will need to download an Emulator. A good emulator for your Mac would be the Nox Player Emulator.
- You can easily download the latest version of Nox Player from the official website.
- After you download the emulator, sign in with your Google account and provide the necessary details that are needed.
- Go to the PlayStore and search for the application by using the search bar which has been provided.
- Wait for the results to load and click the install option when the application shows up.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can start using the application on your Mac.
Other Alternative Apps –
- This application is by Tap Mobile and it was released in the year 2018.
- The app has a very clean design with a great user interface that makes the app simple and easy to use.
- There is no limit on the speed at which the downloads can occur.
- You can download multiple files simultaneously which saves lots of time.
- It also has magnet link support along with .torrent files support.
- Users can easily save data which is being consumed by making sure that the settings are set to using only Wi-Fi to download files.
- You can easily open, view and delete the files that have been downloaded from the app directly.
- TorrDroid is by Intelligems and it was released in the year 2016. It has been downloaded over 10 million times.
- The app allows you to download torrents without having to browse by using the in-built search engine which has been provided or you can search manually on the application.
- You can easily open magnet links and .torrent files directly in the application.
- There is no restriction on the speed at which the torrents are downloaded.
- It supports DHT, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP.
- The app supports sequential downloads where they come one after the other, which can be used to play video files before their download has been completed fully.
- You can download multiple files simultaneously.
- You have the option to download only over Wi-Fi.
Vuze Torrent Downloader –
- This app allows you to find and search for torrents easily.
- You can manage torrent downloads according to your preference.
- You can control the speed at which the torrent downloads and uploads take place.
- The app has a straightforward, easy to use interface which is very simple.
- You can choose to download files by using only your Wi-Fi.
- Users can receive alerts after a task has been completed.
- There is an auto start option available while rebooting your device.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.