An auto clicker is a sort of program that can be utilized to robotize clicking. They can be set off to create inputs that were recorded beforehand.
Auto clicker can be as basic as a program that reenacts mouse clicking. This kind of auto-clicker is genuinely conventional and is more common among non-experienced users just trying to simulate a game. The most they do is just keep simulating mouse taps at a certain selected space.
|Name:||Auto Clicker for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
More intricate auto clickers are also available, however they are crafted with specific functions in mind, and are regularly hand crafted for use with one specific program and include memory perusing. Such auto clickers may permit the client to computerize most or all mouse capacities, such as reenacting a full arrangement of console inputs. Uniquely crafted auto clickers appeal more to people who work with computers in a professional manner.
On PC, some auto clickers simulate keyboard strikes as well.
In this article we will be talking about a simple and easy to use auto clicker that would simply reenact a mouse click multiple times, which can be useful in games or if you’re trying to win a click-first to win contest.
While an app called Auto Clicker: Automatic Tap is the more popular version it is only available on mobile devices, we will therefore be talking about OP Auto Clicker, one of the best PC alternatives.
What is Auto Clicker?
Now that you know what an auto clicker is, Auto Clicker is one such fully functional auto-clicking software available and highly in-demand for Windows Users. It is a simple software and could be properly used by any novice. It sports two modes, Dynamic – where the cursor moves about randomly, and Specific – where the cursor moves about in a specified location. Furthermore, it also allows the maximum number of clicks a user wants to be determined beforehand, or one may also set it to infinite clicks.
As per the software’s website, here are some of its features:
i) You can choose which mouse button you want to imitate.
ii) You can change the hotkeys, which work in the background, making it convenient for you.
iii) You can save your preferred settings.
iv) The app is not strenuous for your CPU
v) Free of malware and adware
vi) Materialistic UI
vii) Users have a choice between single, double, and triple clicks.
viii) CPS ( clicks per second ) higher than 40!
ix) Free to use, and no install required makes it very portable.
How to Download Auto Clicker for Windows PC?
- Visit the official website of Auto Clicker.
- Once there, you will see the download button just under the text “Automate Mouse Clicks”.
- Clicking on the download button will redirect you to another page where the download will begin automatically after a few seconds.
- Once the download is complete, there is no need to install the program, simply click on the downloaded .exe file and OP Auto Clicker 3.0 will open up!
The software is compatible with just about any Windows device running Windows 7 or better.
Some Alternatives to OP Auto Clicker
It is a free to use Windows application which works in pretty much the same way as OP Auto Clicker. Some of its distinguished features are:
- Supports keyboard, mouse, and even joysticks.
- Allows you to reconfigure the controls on your input device.
- Access and edit content copied to your Clipboard.
- Create custom presets and menus.
A little more advanced than the other listings, this is yet another open-source and free to use software compatible with Windows. It was designed to automate complex PC functions and supports complex patterns, functions, and loops that a seasoned scripter might find handy.
- Easy to learn syntax ( method to write a command )
- Mouse movements and keystrokes can be simulated
- Compatible with any Windows OS, even pre-Windows 7
- Supports Unicode and x64 frameworks
- Designed to be easy to use as possible
Sikuli will detect interactable buttons from a screenshot and then allow the user to emulate and automate whichever key from the said screenshot they want to tamper with. Features include but are not limited to:
- Disk Cloning
- Image Scanning and Recognition
- Automating a Task
- Supports Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
1. Can I use an emulator to use an auto clicker from the Play/App Store?
An emulator would work but would be pointless considering that the auto clicker would function only within the boundaries of the emulator in question and would be rendered useless for functions of the actual PC.
2. Are auto clickers illegal?
There is no actual law stating that an auto clicker is illegal to use, but it might go against the terms and conditions of a software, which might cause problems and might end up being the wrong choice.
3. Can auto clickers be detected by other software?
It depends on the software in question, but yes. A professionally coded application might most certainly detect your auto clicker if the developer wants it to.