If you have a keen interest in a particular subject and want to find like-minded people who share your interest, Amino is the perfect place for you. Amino is known for its communities. You will be surprised by the varied communities and interests people share.
All you need to do is search for your community and something or the other will come up. While Amino is currently not available as a PC application, an emulator can be used to download it on your PCs, irrespective of the operating system. Follow the steps below in this guide to know more about the method.
Install Amino App For PC
1. As this app is available in the Google Play Store, an Android emulator can be used to download amino app on PC. The main function of an emulator is to replicate the user interface of one device onto another. By doing so, apps meant to run on the former device can run on the latter. In this case, the user interface of an Android smartphone is replicated on your PC.
2. The recommended Android emulator for this purpose is BlueStacks. The emulator is currently the most downloaded in the industry. BlueStacks is completely free to download and reliable. The download link to BlueStacks is available online on the official company website. As an alternative, you can also use Nox Player. Other than that, any functional emulator can also be downloaded.
3. After you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it. As mentioned before, the user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an Android smartphone.
4. From the home page, open up the Google Play Store. As you are accessing the store from your PC for the first time, you will have to mandatorily log in. If you have an existing Gmail account, you can use it here. Otherwise, you can also create a new account with the help of simple email verification.
5. Once inside the store, you will be able to browse and download the apps there. Go to the Search bar at the top of the window and search for Amino.
6. The Amino app will immediately appear on your screen. Click on the Install button next to the app and Amino will be installed on your PC.
Install Amino App for Mac PC
1. In this case, the emulator replicates the user interface of an iOS powered device. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian or MobiOne Studios. Both these emulators are available for free on the respective company websites online. The emulators have excellent user reviews and are quite efficient.
2. Once you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it. The interface or theme of the emulator will look exactly like that of an iPhone.
3. From the home page, open up the Apple Store. As you are accessing the store from the emulator for the first time, logging in is compulsory. You can either use an existing Apple ID or create a new one with a simple email verification.
4. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will be able to download apps from the store. Go to the Search bar at the top of the window and search for the Amino app.
5. The app will instantly appear on your screen. Click on the Install button next to the app.
6. Amino will be downloaded and installed on your emulator. Click on the app icon from your emulator to open it.
Key Features of Amino App for PC
- Amino App, as mentioned before, forms communities of people sharing a common interest. Community activities consist of chat boxes, blogs, vlogs, image stories, related news feed posts.
- Communities vary from Art to K-Pop to Sports to Esports (Gaming), and much more.
- Communities in Amino are safe havens for fans and members. Here you can discuss related issues and play games like quizzes, role plays, and the like. Members more often than not post stories and posts about their experience while pursuing the concerned interests.
- Chat Boxes are of the global and community form. While community chat boxes are more so used to talk about interests and know more about the other person’s viewpoint regarding the same, global chats are mostly for socializing, making new friends, and creating new bonds.
- Users also have the option of creating new communities given they have the minimum number of members to get their community ratified.