Looking to download PhotoMath on computer?
Follow along to learn it.
If you are struggling to solve a difficult math problem and you need the solutions immediately, PhotoMath is your go-to application. With the help of this app, you can solve simple to moderate equations within a fraction of seconds. PhotoMath is completely free and does not even require an active internet connection. PhotoMath has redefined the way students look at mathematics by making it simpler and exciting. Though this app does not have an official PC variant, it can be downloaded as a smartphone app for both Android and iOS powered devices. Using this very fact, PhotoMath can be downloaded on your PCs with the help of an emulator. Detailed steps are laid out below.
|Photomath for computer-macos
|2 GB RAM, Dual-Core Processor
|Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP
Install PhotoMath on Computer using BlueStacks
1. Due to PhotoMath’s availability in the Google Play Store, it can be downloaded easily on your PC with the help of an Android emulator. The purpose of an emulator is to replicate the processes and functionalities of one system to another. In this case, the Android interface is replicated on your PC, thereby facilitating in downloading the app.
2. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. The download link for the same is available on the BlueStack’s official web page. Other than BlueStacks, you can download and use any other alternative of your choice. It will yield the same result.
3. After you have downloaded and installed BlueStacks on your PC, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should look exactly like that of an Android smartphone. Go to the home page of the emulator and launch the Google Play Store.
4. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, you will have to log in to enter the store. You can either use an existing account or create a new one with a simple email verification process.
5. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download the apps there. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for PhotoMath.
6. PhotoMath will instantly appear as a search result. Click on the ‘Install’ button next to the app. The app will be installed and downloaded on your PC.
7. To launch the app, go to the ‘Apps List’ of your emulator, search for PhotoMath, and open it.
Install PhotoMath For Mac PC using iPadian/MobiOne Studios
1. As this app is available in the Apple Store as well, an iOS emulator can be used to download it on your PC.
2. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian or MobiOne Studios. Both these emulators are extremely fast, reliable, and widely used. You can download the emulators from their official websites. That being said, any other functional emulator can also be used as per convenience.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an iPhone’s interface. Locate the App Store on the home page of the emulator and open it.
4. At this stage, you will be asked to log in to the emulator. If you have an existing account, you can log in to that. Otherwise, you can create a new account right away.
5. Once you have successfully logged in to the emulator, go to the Search tab at the top of the window and search for PhotoMath.
6. The app will instantly appear as a search result. Download and install it on your PC. Launch the app and enjoy solving math problems like never before.
Key Features of PhotoMath
- The app, once downloaded, does not require an active Internet connection to run. All you need to do is feed in equations and the app will provide you with step by step solutions to the same.
- PhotoMath covers some of the most important and fundamental topics of Mathematics. The basics include integers, fractions, the number system, powers, exponentials, and roots.
- In the Algebra section, the app covers topics such as quadratic equations, multiple equation systems, logarithms, functions, graphs, and polynomials.
- Some higher-level mathematics such as differential and integral calculus are also covered.
- The app makes mathematics exciting by including graph calculators to show the trajectory of various equations, parabolas, and loci
- Permutation combination examples are also included in the long list of topics to aid +2 level and above students.
- There are several math experts linked to PhotoMath who answer the questions you post in a step-by-step manner. This feature is only available for paid members of the app.
Some Alternatives to PhotoMath
- Mathpix Snip – A highly recommended mathematics app that allows you to download worksheets written in LateX for a better understanding of problems at hand.
- fxSolver – fxSolver has an excellent graph calculator that can plot any curve you can think of. The app is very responsive and known for providing correct and verified solutions.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide on PhotoMath for windows PC in the comments section.