MSI Kombuster is a software, designed by FurMark Software and MSI which is very useful for users as it allows you to perform a benchmark test on your graphics card. It is helpful especially for software engineers and gamers who are developing graphics-driven heavy games.
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
MSI Kombustor is used by people who want to monitor their system’s components. This tool basically allows you to push your graphics cards to its maximum limit and ensure that every GPU level is pushed to its full capacity which results in optimum efficiency.
- MSI Kombustor supports the latest OpenGL 3.2 rendering path. It also supports and assists various other rendering paths which basically goes to show that it is a great benchmarking tool.
- Until now, it has been known to be the most accurate and trustworthy benchmarking tool for Windows PC.
- Your GPU is maintained well as it doesn’t bother with single benchmark runs and long burn-ins that may take a toll on your PC. It makes sure that there is optimum utilisation of the thermal function.
- When you start using the MSI Kombustor after downloading it, the primary graphics card, device ID, driver and OpenGL of your PC are all automatically shown at once.
- The temperature, load level and the power of your graphics cards are efficiently managed and stabilized.
- The tool is light and it has an easy-to-use interface which comes with tons of benchmarking facilities that are available.
- You can run a preset after downloading this software in 1080p & 720p.
- It is a universally accepted benchmarking tool which is absolutely free for everyone to use.
How to download MSI Kombustor V4?
- This is actually a very small sized application that you can easily install on your PC. The first step is to install the MSI Afterburner and run it on your computer. This basically amplifies your GPU’s efficiency and working capacity.
- If you do not have MSI Afterburner on your PC, you can head over to the MSI official website and go to the Afterburner page which is present there.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the download option where the Kombustor benchmarking section is available.
- After you click the download button for MSI Afterburner, you will be redirected to the Geeks3D page which will give you the option to download MSI Kombustor on your PC. Press the download button which is given there.
- You will be given the option to choose between downloading either the 32 bit or the 64 bit download which is available for MSI Kombustor. Click on the download button which has been given for the latest version of the software.
- After the download has been completed, you can start using MSI Kombustor on your PC anywhere and at any time.
What is MSI Kombustor?
It is a graphics card burner utility. MSI Kombustor is a software which allows Windows PC users to utilise a free utility program to conduct a graphics card stress test. It provides a detailed analysis of your GPU.
Is MSI Kombustor good?
It is a great software which lets users test feature filters, depth-of-focus, as well as other hardware tricks. MSI Kombustor is absolutely free and is mainly used by software engineers and gamers along with any other individual who wants to monitor their system. It generates about 110W and is known to be quite good when it comes to gaming.
How long does MSI Kombustor take?
Downloading MSI Kombustor is a short and easy process which does not take up too much time. When it comes to running a stress test on the GPU using the Kombustor, you should let it run for about two hours. 10 minutes is more than enough if you have started to find the max overclock by adding small additions of the core or shader at one time.
Is MSI Kombustor safe?
MSI Kombustor is safe for people to use but you need to make sure that you don’t go above the maximum voltage for your GPU. This basically involves overclocking a GPU to make sure that the speed of the graphical processor is boosted. You can easily prepare your graphics card for overclocking safely by using the MSI Kombustor and MSI Afterburner on your PC.