One of the top apps of its type, Imaengine does the innovative work of converting a picture to its vector drawing. The Colour Vectorization tools allow you to include colour on the drawings produced by the app.
|Name:||Imaengine for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Imaengine Vector also has several hundred filters and colour contrast settings that can also be applied to the drawing. A built-in editor in the app lets you smoothen out edges and shape your drawings better. Though this app is available in the Apple Store only, an emulator can be used to download Imaengine for PC. The steps for the same are laid out below for your perusal.
Download Imaengine for PC (Windows)
1. As this app is only available in the Apple Store, using an iOS emulator is a must. If you download an Android emulator, you will not find the app in the Google Play Store and therefore will not serve the purpose.
2. The main function of an emulator is to replicate the user interface of one device onto another. This allows all functions of the former device to run on the latter. In this case, the user interface of an iPhone is replicated. The emulator will facilitate the download of Imaengine Vector thereafter.
3. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian. The app is widely used and reliable. The download link to the emulator is available on iPadian’s official website. MobiOne Studios is an alternative to iPadian. Any other functional and virus-free emulator should also yield the same result.
4. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator of your choice, launch it. As mentioned before, you will find the user interface of the emulator to resemble that of an iPhone. Go to the home page of the emulator and open up the App Store.
5. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, you will be instantly directed to a login page. You can either use an existing account or create a new one with a simple email verification step.
6. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download the apps there. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for Imaengine Vector.
7. The app will instantly appear as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. Imaengine for pc will be installed on your emulator. Tap on the app icon to launch it and start making your favorite drawings!
Key Features of Imaengine Vector
- Imaengine vector converts any image into its vector drawing. The process takes ina pixel-to pixel conversion.
- The diagrams are made with the help of several editable layers on which any colour combination can be added to liven up the image.
- Once the diagram is made, you can add over 23 different editable filters on the drawing. Each filter gives an aesthetic and unique look to the drawing.
- Some of the effects that you can get from the filters are ‘unlimited colours, crispy grayscale, two-tone stencils, and Pop Art’.
- Subsequently, the draw tools allow you to modify the drawing further after the app has finished rendering the file. The tools let you draw shapes of any size anywhere on the drawing.
- The app also has an in-built editor. With the help of the editor, you can add or remove layers from the drawing, mix and match the colour palette, and add fine touches on the whole.
- The Draw tool of the editor can be availed if you want to draw a part of the picture yourself. This function can be best experienced if you have a stylus to assist you while drawing. If you have mastered web art, you can also draw with your fingers.
- Imaengine Vector makes a customized space in your device Gallery for all Vector documents. This way, your drawings are kept organized and can be easily shared across devices.
- Imaengine files can be exported as PDFs, JPGs, or PNGs depending on your requirement. You can also directly upload exported files to the Adobe Creative Cloud.
Apps similar to Imaengine Vector
- Adobe Photoshop Fix – A stalwart in the editing industry, this app gives users easy image fixing tools with which images can be retouched and restored. The app also enables drawing on a digital canvas.
- ComicBook! – As the name suggests, this is predominantly a sketching app that mainly focuses on cartoons. However, this app can be used for any purpose that entails digital drawing. It is a trustworthy app and has excellent user reviews to back its performance.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.