Hay Day is a free to play game available on Android and iOS. In this game you become a farmer as your uncle decides to retire and leave you his farm, enabling you to embark on an exciting new journey to the countryside starting a new chapter of your life in this fantasy gaming world as a farmer.
|Windows (All Versions)
|Checked – Virus Free
You tend to the crops that grow on your farm as you level up and unlock new and exciting things to further develop your farm. Not only are you a farmer but also a trader as you are able to trade goods with your neighboring farms and farm friends. Share your farm with a variety of wonderful animals as well.
You learn to harvest your crops as they grow, using the scythe tool that pop ups as your crops are ready. Furthermore, plant crops on the empty plots available by selecting the seeds of your choice from the available ones. Multiply your supply as you plant seeds and harvest the crops once they are ready. Customize your buildings to your own preference by coloring it in order to enhance your visual experience.
While Hayday is a game created for Android and iOS devices, it is easy to run it on a Windows or a Mac PC. One could easily do so using an emulator, keep reading to find out how.
Download Hay Day for PC (Windows)
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and highly rated emulator available for free to run Android apps on your Windows PC. An alternative to Bluestacks would be the Nox App Player. Following are the steps on how you could use Bluestacks to play HayDay for PC:-
- Bluestacks being the most commonly used Andorid emulator is an obvious choice crediting to its user friendly interface. One can easily download the emulator from the official website, www.bluestacks.com.
- After the emulator is downloaded you need to launch it, upon which you will notice that it resembles the interface similar to that of an Android device making it very simple to use. All you need to do next is launch Playstore.
- Once Playstore launches, it will prompt you to log in using an existing Google account or register using a new one as this would be your first time launching the application on your PC.
- Completion of the log in process will give you access to Playstore. You then search the game using the search bar visible on top of the page.
- Locate the game amongst the search results as it would be clearly visible. Click on the Install button next to the game and the game will be installed on your emulator.
- You can now open the game on your PC and play Hay Day for PC.
Download Hay Day for Mac PC
The best recommended software for using iOS applications on your Mac PC is iPadian. It brings the interface of an iPad to your PC, not only can it be used on a Mac PC but also on a Windows PC. Following are the steps on how to use iPadian to play Hay Day for Mac PC:-
- Download iPadian to your computer and subsequently launch the emulator. You will notice the user interface of the emulator is the same as that of an iPad or an iPhone.
- Go to the app store and search for Hay Day, once you locate it amongst the search results click on install to download the game.
- Once the game has been installed to your emulator, you can launch it by locating it on the home screen of your emulator or by searching for it on the interface.
- Launch the game upon finding it and you will notice that it feels and works just as smoothly on your Mac PC as it would on any other iOS device, hence enhancing your gaming experience.
- Lastly, enjoy playing the game!
Features of Hay Day
- Grow and customize your own farm.
- Use your own roadside shop to trade your goods and crops with your neighbors and friends.
- Receive and fulfill orders through your own truck and steamboat.
- Use your dock after repairing it, to be able to fish the waters as you progress in the game.
- Welcome new visitors as you build your own wonderful town.
Alternatives for Hayday
- Farm Ville 2: Country escape is a farming game similar to Hay Day developed and published by Zynga. It is a free to play game available on Android and iOS devices. In this game the player grows his farms and trades with the help of his friends just like in Hay Day. The player assumes the role of a farmer with the aim of growing and harvesting his crops. The player also becomes a parent of a dog by raising it which can then be used to explore other unknown facets of the game as well as to protect the farm. Various missions can be completed within the game by the player to achieve rewards in the form of money and experience points.
- Farmtown: Farmtown is a free to play single player game allowing you to become a farmer as you grow various crops, fruits and vegetables on your farm. You can convert your empty land to one which houses many magnificent buildings, factories and houses to make your village the best in the game as you level up. You can invite various wonderful animals to join your farm along with adding many trees and flowers to add to the beautification of your farm. The game is also embedded with loads of beautiful gifts, cool features and gifts as you level up.
- Viva Piñata: The game is developed by Rare, it starts in a neglected garden on the Island of Pinata, the players embark on a journey to restore the garden back to its glory by using gardening tools such as water cans and shovels to create ponds, sow seeds and in turn grow various crops and flowers. Your garden attracts beautiful Pinata species once it has been restored bringing about new tasks for you to complete as you progress in the game. The completion of said tasks will lead to those Pinata species being the new residents of your garden, the care of whom is now your new responsibility. The beautiful game setting along with lovely visuals makes it a truly addictive game.