With increasing access to high-functionality smart devices along with high speed internet, streaming content has become the new norm. Why purchase a DVD, Vinyl, or an even iPod/Walkman when you could just use your laptop/phone/smart TV instead.
|Name:||Audiomack for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Streaming music is easier than ever nowadays, and easier still with Audiomack, a limitless music-sharing app that provides a platform for artists and their audience alike.
What is Audiomack?
Audiomack is a music streaming app available on android and similar to apps like SoundCloud and Spotify, but not exactly the same.
Audiomack was established in 2012 by Dave Macli and David Ponte to permit specialists to share mixtapes, melodies, and collections. In January, 2019, it declared it had arrived at 1.5 million daily clients across both its mobile app and website. In April, 2013, J. Cole delivered “Yours Truly 2” and Chance the Rapper delivered “Corrosive Rap” via the platform. In September, 2018, Eminem delivered “Killshot”, a diss track about Machine Gun Kelly, only on Audiomack and acquired 8.6 million plays in four months. In February, 2019, Nicki Minaj delivered three tunes, including a remix of Blueface’s “Thotiana”, directly on the app.
Although high speed Wi-Fi and 4G is now a staple across all devices, this isn’t a perfect world, and people often find themselves disconnected. This is perhaps where Audimacks greatest feature sets it apart from its competitors; the app allows users to download music for offline use FREE OF CHARGE, with no hidden payments, and there’s no limit to how much you can download as well. But that’s not all, some of the apps other features are:
- Since the app is popular with celebrities, you can find the latest releases first on Audiomack.
- Stream from a plethora of Genres, including R&B, Hip-hop, Indie, Soul, and Country as much as you please.
- An effective algorithm that learns your taste and suggests music accordingly, even allowing you to make playlists of what you like and even shuffle them.
- No cap on playlist creation limit.
- You can even choose to follow other users’ profiles, including artists who upload to the platform. These even include celebs like Young Thug and 21 Savage.
- You can choose to not ever pay a single penny, but ads can be removed at $4.99 a month.
How to Use Audiomack on PC
Audiomack doesn’t have a dedicated windows app as of yet, you could simply visit its website from your Windows browser or use an Android emulator to download Audiomack as an app on your PC. For our purpose, we will use NOX for Windows, a free and reliable android emulator. Here are the steps to install it:
- First of all, download the installation file.
- Once the download is done, go to your downloads folder and click on the downloaded .exe file. Agree to the terms and click on the install button.
- Wait while the setup proceeds to install the software.
- Once installation is complete, a ‘Start’ button will appear, click on it.
- The NOX emulator will boot up, the first time startup might take a while.
- Once that is done with, navigate to the Google Play Store and login with your Google account. After that all you have to do is simply search for and download Audiomack as you would on your phone.
Minimum System Requirements to Support NOX
- At least a 1GB graphics card
- 2.2GHz processor or faster
- Windows 7 or better.
Some Alternatives to Consider
We are all always looking for something specific for our needs, and the same goes for our apps. If for some reason Audiomack does not float your boat, here are some alternatives we think you’d like:
Undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services out there, going toe-to-toe with giants like Apple Music and YouTube, Spotify has earned its place at the top. While not exactly free, its personalization algorithm is next to none, bringing you songs the app is sure you’ll like, and it is right most of the time. Choose from a number of paid subscriptions to remove ads and be able to take your music offline, that too in HD sound.
If you are a teenager with access to a mobile phone and a net connection, the chances that you don’t know about SoundCloud are extremely low. The app became quite popular, especially amongst new and upcoming rappers since it provided a hassle-free platform to listen to and upload your music. Creators could upload their music here and be sure that it would get decent outreach, and could even add a description and download links to their music if they so chose to.
Beat – Music player is a dazzling, straightforward, and simple to utilize music player for Android and iOS gadgets. It contains a wide range of subjects to give you complete fun while tuning in to your main tunes. Its natural signals permit you to feel your music and experience the application easily.
Beat is an incredible music player application that likewise permits you to share what you are tuning in to on Twitter and Facebook. The application empowers you to make your playlist with your main tunes, change the setting, rename the record, and even share what you like.
Is Audiomack illegal?
No, Audiomack is a properly licensed software and is completely within its rights.
Is Audiomack safe to install?
Yes, audiomack is completely safe as long as you make sure to download from the official site or the link that we have provided above.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.